vrijdag 11 januari 2013

little things from 2012

hi, 

Normally I write in Dutch, but because a lot of people who read my blog come from other countries, I decided to write my blog in english.

So my second message is about my collection of 2012. I want to show you some creations that I made last  year. Some of them were a big success. The first pair of earrings are called : " mystery ". I decided to give them that name because I think they look a little bit like some diamond mystery. Maybe it's because of the picture. It's a picture that I made myself and I'm proud of it. Now you can buy them for 5 EUR. My favorites of 2012 were the black ones. They didn't have a name because I made them for myself. They are made of swarovski peals and rhinestones. 


I would say have a look at my choices of 2012. Maybe you like them maybe not. It's up to you. 
Tomorrow it's Saturday what means : DIY ( do it yourself). I decided to do a DIY one Saturday in a month. 

don't forget to go to my facebook page www.facebook.com/lotscollection and like it. 
If you are from Belgium you can win some jewels from 21.5 EUR . Just check the page 

love & kisses 
Lot















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten