zondag 13 januari 2013

weekend creations

Hi

Today I have to study a lot so I don't have a lot of time to make jewels. This weekend I made 2 pair of earrings.

I really love my first pair. They are made of swarovski peals. I really like swarovski peals because the quality is very good and they look so natural . They are really shiny. I love them ! It looks like the earrings are really heavy but actually they aren't. They are perfect and thanks to there black colour you can match them with almost every outfit.


My second pair is totally different , it's bigger but at the same time simple. They are gold so they are totally fashionable. I like the skull theme because it's something different and it can rock your outfit. I made them 10 cm long , because if they where smaller they will not have the same effect.


Hope you like my new creations and tomorrow I'm trying to make earrings with shamballa pearls 
I curious to see the result 

Love & kisses 
Lot


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten