maandag 14 januari 2013

my after exam creations

Hi ,

Today is another day . I had an exam this morning and after that I really like relaxing. Then plan was to go shopping with my best friend , but he went to the dentist and wasn't able to talk a lot. Because of that  I decided to make some new creations. It took me the whole afternoon. I made two bracelets and one necklace.

Maybe you remember the skull earrings I made this weekend , well the skulls of this bracelet match with the earrings . I think that the skulls and the golden theme work perfect together.
The second bracelet is just a simple one , but simple can be really cute. The green stone in the middle in combination with the vintage rose peals is totally in right now.

after all that I made a simple necklace by using a strass pendant.

Now I'm going to sleep because I'm really tired after all this work

Love & kisses
Lot




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten