dinsdag 22 januari 2013

DIY : bracelet holder

Hi ,

Today I made a few new bracelets and I was thinking that I didn't have enough space to store them. So I thought that maybe I could make a bracelet holder. I'm happy with the result and that's why I show you how to make one.

First you have to look for some material. You can find a lot of material in your house.You need one big role and a small one. I used the inside role of the towel in the kitchen and the inside role of the toilet paper. You also need some drapery to put over the roles. The pictures below show you the material.


let's start 
step 1 :  Take the small role and the drapery. Put the drapery under the role. Then you put some glue on the drapery and put it around the small role.

 If you do that really slow and carefully you will have the best result. After that the result must be like this 



step 2 : make a hole in the big role as big as the diameter of small role. ( see the picture below ) Use the same method to put the drapery around the role as in step 1 . Don't glue the drapery around the hole because it has to be open so that you can put the small role in it.




step 3 : put the small role in the hole of the big role . Now you have your own bracelet holder. As you can see the holder is really light. If you put a lot of bracelets around it , it will lose his balance. To solve this problem you need to put some weight in the small role. I used a empty perfume bottle en filled it with water. 
This is mine result. Hope you like it ! 






Love & kisses 
Lot 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten