donderdag 17 januari 2013

Amigurumi

Hi ,

A few weeks ago I started to try something new : amigurmi .
what's that ? well here you have a definition I found on wikipedia :

Amigurumi (編みぐるみ?, lit. crocheted or knitted stuffed toy) is the Japanese art of knitting or crocheting small stuffed animals and anthropomorphic creatures. The word is derived from a combination of the Japanese words ami, meaning crocheted or knitted, and nuigurumi, meaning stuffed doll.[1] Amigurumi are typically animals, but can include artistic renderings or inanimate objects endowed with anthropomorphic features,[2] as is typical in Japanese culture.

So I thought that it would be easy , but it isn't. You have to be really focused so that you don't make any mistake. My first ami wasn't really good because of that I didn't made a picture of it. My second one was much better. I made miffy ( In belgium know a nijntje). It's a small ami of 10 cm high. I didn't found a pattern for this so I made one by myself. My last ami was also miffy , but a bigger one of 28 cm high and with a skirt. 

I you wanna know how you have to make this ami's I can show you some tips and tricks but I can't give you my pattern for free. 
Here you have the pictures of my amigurumi creations ( the orange one is the small one )




Hope you like them as mush as I do 



Love & kisses 
Lot


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten